Messages and love quotes to make your partner or spouse feel special
It’s so easy to take someone for granted, particularly if it concerns an important person in your life, such as your partner or spouse.
Somehow, they must know that you love them – it’s a given. So, why thank them for something that’s so obvious – a bit over the top, isn’t it?
Oh no, it isn’t!
It’s just as easy for someone, particularly your partner or spouse, to feel unappreciated, bypasses, not taken into consideration, unimportant or even ‘forgotten’.
Really importantly, this sense of creeping dissatisfaction is only increased if household chores are shared equally. They may start to feel that you never do anything for them.
They may initially let small transgressions go as they’re only briefly aware. However, as time goes by these slights can begin to accumulate and grate.
The impact of these on the quality of your relationship will be even greater if you seldom notice how much your partner does for you and take you into consideration.
So, ‘splash out’ every now and then, with a small note with a love quote for him or her. Hide it in a pocket, in a bag, on a car seat or where ever you think it will have an impact.
Romantic Valentine’s messages
24 Healthy relationship tips
The secrets to a happy relationship
How to apologise
40 Love quotes for him and her
- You mean so much to me, you make me feel like the brightest star in the night sky. I can’t thank you enough.
- You mean so much to me, because you see my flaws and still make me flourish. Thank you so much for being there for me.
- You mean the world to me because you know my flaws but trumpet my potential. Thank you for all that you contribute to my life.
- You mean everything to me because my journey through life is all the more beautiful with you right next to me. Thank you for travelling with me.
- No matter where I am or what I’m doing, I carry you with me in my heart. That is how much you mean to me. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself.
- You are like a drawer full of solutions I haven’t found problems for. You mean so very much to me. Thank you for sharing so much of you.
- You are like the warmest blanket on a cold winter’s night. You mean the world to me. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.
- Life is never dull with you by my side, you mean the world to me. Thank you so much for making my journey through life so exhilarating.
- You are my love, my friend, my ‘partner in crime’, my mentor, my… , you make such a difference in my life. Thank you for being here for me.
- You annoy me, you tease me, you hurt me at times, you irritate me AND you encourage me, you lift me up. With you, I feel so special and unique. You mean the world to me! I’m forever grateful we met.
Love quotes and “thank you”s
- You encourage me out of my comfort zone, you enhance my sense of self, you enrich my life so much. I can’t thank you enough. You mean the world to me.
- I could climb any mountain thanks to your encouragement, your fun-filled flatter. Thank you my ever present pep-plan partner. You mean the world to me.
- I could conquer the world by the seat of my pants when you’re holding the reins to pull me back down to earth. Thanks for being my reality checker. You mean the world to me.
- I’d fight a pack of wild dogs just to spend another hour with you – today. I can’t wait to be with you again. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being you.
- You’re too crazy, too funny, too sumptuous, too beautiful to even want to spend your time with me. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You mean everything to me.
- The mellow light of the sky at sunset and sunrise are a stunning reminder of our special times together. Thank you so much for showing me all that’s beautiful in life. You mean the world to me.
- Life doesn’t get any better than when you’re smiling, giggling, laughing. It makes me so happy. Stay you. You’re my world. Thank you for sharing it with me.
- I feel my mouth wrap itself in a smile, my fingers tingle, my arms burning to embrace you every time I see you. I’m so grateful for all that you bring to my life. Thank you for being you. You mean everything to me.
- The most beautiful memories spark into a joyous kaleidoscope of a life well-lived every time I think of you. You mean everything to me. Thank you for all that you are.
- You are my rock, my motivator and my one-member fanclub. I couldn’t be without you. You mean so much to me. Thank you for being there whenever I need you.
Notes of appreciation for your partner or spouse
- You light up my day from morning till night. You mean so much to me. Thank you for all that you do.
- You are the cherry on top of my cake, the bacon in my bun, the chocolate on my cookie. I wouldn’t be me without you.
- At the same time, you are annoying and adorable, funny yet fractious, frightened yet fearless in your will to be the best. You’re my inspiration. Thank you for setting the example. You mean the world to me.
- You’ll stay in my heart every minute of every hour in my life, that’s how much you mean to me. I cannot thank you enough.
- You inspire all my dreams, you’re emboldening my desire. You mean that much to me. Thank you so much.
- Despite not being perfect, despite your lack of (funny jokes), despite your lack of…, you’re the light of my life. Thank you so much for being part of my life.
- I’m lost in trying to understand how you came to be part of my life, but my goodness, how grateful I am. You mean the world to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Every memory with you is gold-dust to my soul. How much I love you. Thank you for being such an important part of my life.
- Every morning I say a quiet thank you for having you in my life. You mean the world to me.
- Your energy is my fuel, your laughter my joy, your sense of purpose my inspiration. Thank you so much for being you. You’re my world.
Romantic messages and notes of appreciation
- I want to be a member of your tribe forever. Thank you for including me. You mean the world to me.
- I hear you calling in nightly dreams, I see you running towards me in my daydreams. I miss you whenever you’re away. You mean everything to me. Thank you for being part of my life.
- You are the enter key on my keyboard, the key to my front door and the pillow on my bed. What would I be without you? You mean the world to me. Thank you so much for all that you are.
- You are my first thought in the day, my last thought at night, you’re in my thoughts every hour of the day. I can’t thank you enough for all that you mean to me.
- I sense your warmth, I see your smile, I hear you acknowledge me. I feel seen, warmed and held by you. What would I be without you? Thank you for being part of my life.
- You have accepted my past, are part of my future and in my heart every present moment. You mean so much to me.
- The sound of your voice, your footsteps, your breath, your laugh, your sighs, your cries – they’re all music to my ears. Thank you for being you. You mean the world to me.
- I share your life, your stories, your concerns, your joys and your sorrows, your achievements, your disappointments. You mean the world to me. Thank you for letting me be part of your life.
- I can trust you, I can rely on you, I can lean on you, you mean so much to me. I’m so grateful you’ve let me into your life. Thank you so very much.
- More than all the stars in the night sky, more than all the bees in a hive, more than all the flowers in a field, more than all the dew drops that sparkle in the early morning sunlight, you mean more than that to me. Thank you very much for so enriching my life.
Being in a relationship and making it a success takes time and effort. Relationship skills need to be learnt, they don’t come flying in on a breeze of fresh air.
Of course, you’re going to make mistakes (I only know too well!), of course, you’re going to have regrets (or I hope so). Know that by getting things wrong you’ll get to know how to get things right and what works for you both.
By publicly declaring how much your partner or spouse means to you with special messages of appreciation and love quotes, you’ll stand a much better chance to be forgiven for your oversights.
Please, rate this article …
I really hope this article is of help to you. 🙂
I frequently update my articles based on feedback, therefore I really value your vote.
Thank you so much in anticipation. 🙂
(1) “Love, Honor, and Thank.” Greater Good, greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/love_honor_thank. Accessed 26 Aug. 2019.
Image #3 is a derivative of work by Amit69.